Friday, July 8, 2011

Best Worst Movie Titles


My Favorite Movie Titles
By Nate Hensley
Hobo with a Shotgun got me to thinking… I love a movie title that GRABS your attention, that makes you take notice of the movie it represents. Now, I fully acknowledge that usually this ploy is used to draw attention to a bad movie… but this isn’t always the case. And even when it is the case, who cares? These are my favorite movie titles ever… or at least, of the ones I didn’t forget.

Hobo with a Shotgun
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Surf Nazis Must Die
Snakes on a Plane


Fat Guy goes Nutzoid
Stop or My Mom will Shoot
Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia
Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Rabid Grannies

Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D
Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension


Hot Tub Time Machine
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
I Spit on Your Grave
Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!
Bubba Ho-Tep
Children Shouldn’t Play with Dead Things
Lets Scare Jessica to Death

What are your picks for best or best/worst movie titles?

No comments:

Post a Comment